Wednesday, September 29, 2010

the american nationals are over and now i have my first foray into brown belt competition. i did good, but there is plenty of room for improvement. i went five fights over all, two in my division and three in the absolute. i got one submission, won the rest on points, and don't believe that anyone scored a single point on me. my improvements could come in being able to advance my position from side mount more often and more aggressively. next stop is the us open in santa cruz.

tonight will be my first night back in the academy since friday morning. i have lots of work and things around the house i need to take care of. this means i have to be really good with my time management with getting ready for the next stage of a three stage plan. following the us open is the no gi worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment